Plan Your Family Reunion Outdoors at Chartwell Gardens
Get Outdoors. Let us host your family reunion at our outdoors oasis. Themed areas. Swimming. Catering. Call us to help you plan your family reunion.
Getting the Family Together at Chartwell Gardens-An Oasis for Outdoor Celebrations and Events
When it comes to hosting a family reunion, the location is one of the most important aspects. You will want somewhere that the entire family can have fun. From young to old, all your guests will love Chartwell’s 15-acre facility. Thanks to our affordable rates, wonderful amenities, and friendly staff, you won’t regret hosting your family reunion at Chartwell Gardens.
Recreation for Your Family Reunion
Family reunions can be made better by having some fun activities available for everyone to get involved in. At Chartwell, you will find endless recreation possibilities. Here are some of the things you can take advantage of during your event:
- Pools – We have six amazing pools that are perfect for all ages. If you have a large family, going to a facility with just one pool can leave it overcrowded, and everyone might not get to enjoy themselves. With our six pools, there is endless space for your family reunion.
- Giant water slides – We offer two giant water slides that are fun for kids and adults alike. If you want to keep people entertained at your family reunion, hosting somewhere with a water slide is sure to do the trick.
- Splash park – We have an amazing splash park here at Chartwell, complete with dumping buckets, snorting dragons, underground geysers, and surprise sprays. Splash parks are perfect for children who aren’t quite ready for the pool.
- Sports fields – Here at Chartwell, we know the importance of having a good time with sports, and this is why we have areas for pickleball, soccer, football, and more.
- Food options – Getting food together for a family reunion can be tedious. You want to spend your time visiting with family instead of dealing with food preparation. At Chartwell, we have the wonderful Butterfly Café on-site where you can get food for your family reunion. We have several catering packages as well.
Canopies and Pavilions
We have several areas where your family can gather. Our canopy rentals make it easy to set up your own private party area, and we also have a brand-new rustic country pavilion. Any location in our facility will be perfect for hosting your family reunion or rent out all 15 acres for the day!
Family reunions are a great time for photographs. You finally have the whole family together and can take photos of cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more. You’ll likely want the perfect backdrop. At Chartwell Gardens, we have beautifully landscaped areas that are just right for the job. We have several gardens, a butterfly sanctuary, and ponds that will make an ideal setting for all your family reunion photographs.
Our Commitment to Customer Service
At Chartwell Gardens, we pride ourselves on offering the best customer service experience possible. We want to make sure that all our guests are happy and well cared for. If you need help with anything during your family reunion, all you have to do is to contact one of our staff. From planning the big day to hosting, we’ll be there for you throughout your reunion.
Planning Your Family Reunion
In order to get started planning your family reunion, we recommend that you visit our facility to see all our amenities. One of our staff members can walk you through the property to show you our various recreation areas, event spaces, and more. They can talk at length with you about your plans and help you to decide the perfect location for your family reunion. They can also help you to determine whether you want to bring food in yourself or if you would like Chartwell Gardens to provide you with various catered options.
If you are interested in hosting your family reunion at Chartwell, please give us a call today. We’ll be happy to schedule a tour and help you plan your upcoming event. 856-983-8827.